1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bf crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FreeFlow9917, Jun 4, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

Sooooo.... i have a crush on my best friend of 10 years, and we know soo much about each other and i had feelings for him when i was younger. When i think of him he makes me quiver, and he knows me, i told him and he thinks its the stress from my family, even though ive had family problems, but i know its not that, we just know each other like a book and i feel lonely without him, i dont want to ruin the friendship, but he lives in tennesee and is coming to stay with us sometime in june. I dont know what to do. He moved three years ago, and i love him more than a brother. I'm not going to do anything, i just want to tell him i love him without runing our friendship or making him awkward. He thinks its a phase, but at this point i know its more than a phase. I always had feelings for him when i was younger, but it was latent, tucked away without realising what it was until this year.

2. ganley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honesty is sometimes the best. Tell him exactly what u just posted would be my suggestion. But, BIG but!! Don't freak out if he just wants to stay friends, I'd say it then move on to something else, let him think about it, don't make it a big deal ( even thought it is to you) who knows after he sees it hasn't changed anything he might open up to the idea.