1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think im in love with my best friend but im not ready to come out HELP!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by heartbreaker94, Jun 6, 2013.

1. heartbreaker94

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My best guy friend and i have known each other for 14 years and we're really close. but lately ive found myself staring at him, dreaming about him and thinking about him differently. i really dont want to screw up our friendship because i cant live without him. also, i dont feel ready to come out yet. but i cant keep these feelings inside anymore.

im not even sure if hes gay but hes done a few things to make me wonder. he would rather hang out together than go on dates with girls. he always touches my hair and my legswhile we're talking. hes always stared at me when we're getting changed after swimming and gym and he always shows off his abs to me (which makes me even sadder because i cant have him

i feel that im genuinely in love but i really need help reading my friends signals peeps.
    also, is there a way that could tell him without any heartbreak? im terrified of rejection but i cant keep it bottled up inside
    thanks

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    If you guys are true friends there is nothing you could tell him about yourself that he shouldn't be able to at least talk out with you and have an understanding. He might not like it right away, but TRUE friendship prevails over all.

3. FreeFlow9917

Actually i was in the same boat with my friend of 10 years and i told him and he has my back all the way, hes straight.