1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Jun 8, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a boyfriend but I'm just wondering if this guy is. So he's this new guy in school fr about a week already and the first day he came on he sat next to me. Ok I let that go because there weren't that many seats. The following 3 days there were enough to the point that you get your own seat but still he sat next to me. Also were in the same study hall and lunch. In study hall you allowed to sit where you want but so far every time he sat next to me and asked me a few questions. In lunch I invited him to sit in my table and sit wherever he'd like. Right next to me. Now I don't mind what he does I'm just curious. I'll admit he's kinda cute but not my type (and I love my boyfriend of course and wouldn't cheat on him) I just want to know if he's gay or just wants a friend.

2. funnyfeelings21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think he wants to be friends. In all honestly he might be gay but since he's new he doesn't know much about you and he wants to probably get to know you or make new friends. Unless you are "out" and obvious of your sexuality he might be curious. Keep in mind some people get easily attached or because they are new they don't care who they talk to they just want to get caught up with the social life at school. You said a week? That would probably change if he meets new people.

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am out but I don't make it obvious by like wearing make up and stuff (I don't have a problem with people who do I just prefer not to) and I do have lunch with my boyfriend and kiss him a few times but he doesn't seem to have a problem.