1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats sex?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nyc, Jun 12, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    right im not asking how to have sex here btw, its just when i talk with my friend as girls do we go in detail, and i often get asked how many girls have a slept with? then im like ummm confused, cause sex in most people eyes is a penis going into a vagina? right? well that cant happen with a 2 girls? i gues when two guys have sex its penis in bum?
    but what about girls? like ive had "sexual experiences" and theyve all been differen which one classes as sex? ive have just fingering eachother? just me getting plesured, just them getting plesured, and ive had a 69? so whats actually sex? like if i hadnt had slept with men, but still had the same experiences with the women would i still be a virgin?

then i guess if you say yeah fingering and oral is sex, then why when i so that with a guy it doesnt class as sex its just foreplay?

which brings me on to another point, i dont like sex with men, but i enjoy foreplay? so can i go through a relationship with a guy not having "sex" just foreplay?, cause often if you have foreplay with a guy they automatically think there gonna get there penis in you so how do i say no this is all i enjoy?

all advice oppions are welcome! :grin:

2. Paper Crane

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I found this diagram which helps make sense of your question :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That diagram isn't showing up for me. Clicking the link says the hosting site for the image doesn't allow hotlinking.

But yeah, you can define sex between two girls as anything that involves the genitals and is done for sexual gratification. :wink:

4. AKTodd

There are different points of view on this. In fact there was a recent thread on basically this subject but I think it was all or mostly guys discussing.

Personally I belong to the school of thought that says that you could change the sentence above to refer to two guys and it would be just as accurate. There are those who say that only anal sex is 'real' sex. However, that is not a universal view by any means.

Todd

5. smokey-knows-all

oral counts as sex cuz its called oral sex

also, you have 69 posts! :wink:

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've ever gotten intimate with another person with the intent of getting to orgasm (or getting THEM to orgasm), you've had sex. Vaginal, anal, oral, manual - it's all sex. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I'd say sex is any activity in which two or more people are trying to stimulate each other's sexual organs.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^Yup. It's always interesting to see how male and female opinions of what constitutes 'sex' differ. For a lot of guys, sex, penetration, and orgasm are interchangeable terms, so I can see how many lesbians would be sick of the 'how do women have sex?' comments, as if what they have is not enough to be considered real sex.

I quoted you since your definition came closest to mine.

9. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not having intercourse is not the same as not having sex.
    There are also plenty of gay guys that don´t have intercourse.

The definition of sex is already given. It´s when the intent is to reach orgasm.

I would call "stimulating eachothers sexual organs" just "petting"...

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Immediately after posting that, I considered that it could be a double-standard how I first wrote it. So you're right; that's not just for girls, but for anybody. :slight_smile: