1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All works out in the end...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Jun 12, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So to recap me and my boyfriend and a terrible miscommunication and I broke up with him. I still don't know if what I did was totally wrong but I wanted to talk to him. I made a personal visit instead of talking on the phone or texting. Anyway he opened the door and tried to slam it in my face but I put my foot in front (I know it sounds like a drama show) he started screaming at me saying what I wanted and I said I just wanted to talk. He stood there in silence for a minute and said ok. We talked it out and he told me that he would think about it. I was fine with it and made my way to the door but he told me to wait. I turn around and he grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I pretty sure the answer was that he forgave me. He told me sorry for jumping to conclusions and I said sorry for breaking up. So we just went to his bed and cuddled (and that's all) and slept together (like actual sleep) for like 2 hours and now were back together :icon_bigg I didn't expect it to go like that but I'm just happy it did.

2. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That put a smile on my face! I'm happy it worked out. :slight_smile:

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks! I was seriously worried it wouldn't work out!

4. AaronMed

(*hug*) That's really awesome, made me smile too :slight_smile:. Congrats!

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like... well, something out of a teen drama. :grin: Fantastic that it went so well! That's how relationships are supposed to work.

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know right! My life should become a show lol! Yea but that's the way things run in my life drama here and drama there and believe me it's not as fun as u think.