1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on the male genitalia

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nyc, Jun 13, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha! Yeah I want some advice, well I guess more tips :wink: to all you guys out there, just some tips and stuff on giving good hand jobs? I want to make my boyfriend really love it? Like any special tricks? Tickling a certain area? Best motions? All the best things that really get you going

2. Frumpy Pigskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Experiment and take note of his reactions. The more you seem actively interested in what you're doing, the more he'll feel it.

3. chrisV

all i can say, is to make as much contact with the tip as possible. that's were it feels the best

4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Um, well...

The most important thing is to open wide and make sure your teeth never touch his penis. :eek:

Mix it up a bit, lick and suck the head and down the sides of the shaft like a lollipop, and at the same time use your hand motions around the base of the penis and balls to add to the excitement. Licking with the tip of your tongue the underside of the penis (particularly the frenulum, which is the thin webbed piece of skin connecting the glans to the shaft) will feel really good, it'll be the most sensitive part in like 99% of guys.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Squeeze the sides every now and then. It adds good variety to the normal rubbing. :slight_smile:

6. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about speed? Is it better to like go fast and hard? Or slow and concentrating on different areas :slight_smile:

7. KnownSecret

Tell him to wack it first and watch how he does it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he wouldn't wack they way he does unless he thought it felt good :wink:

You don't have to make it look like your making him show you how it's done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just tell him it turns you on or something :wink:

#7 KnownSecret, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  8. Frumpy Pigskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A mixture of paces and firmness depending on how much you want him to feel. If you bring him to the point of orgasm, but immediately slow down and release the pressure, he'll normalise and you'll be able to continue; though he'll reach the point of orgasm much faster each time you do this.