1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friends are scaring me now

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by QWERTz, Jun 13, 2013.

1. QWERTz

QWERTz Guest

So recently, my friend from Montreal has made a facebook account under a different name but i found out because all her info is the exact same as her twitter and now she's planning on telling my crush that i like him.

She's doing one of those "You tell him or i will" things and she keeps making accounts on my synchronet BBS under the name "Canadian**Cupid" and i've blocked her phone number, her sign up emails and her IP from accessing the server but i think she's using a proxy or a VPN. She thinks her actions are perfectly normal and that she's helping me but to stop her from accessing her fake account i set up a Keylooger and changed her fcebook password and verification question

What's worse is that even if she did tell him, i couldn't deny it because she has both printscreens and audiovisual evidence of me saying i do like him

This is problematic for me because:
    1) Not many people know he's gay
    2) i'm scared he'll stop talking to me if he finds out

2. Night Rain

OK, your post is too confusing.

I don't really understand why she made a fake facebook account and synchronet accounts (what's this for anyway?), but what she's doing is borderline manipulative. You have to show her that you are serious, and that she needs to stop.

Why is it problematic for you because he's gay?

And stop with the keylogging. It's not nice.

3. KnownSecret

Explain to her that it's more complex then that. Tell her that she could ruin someone's life by the actions she is taking. If you want to tell this guy that you like him I think it should be your job! It's not like she has never had a crush on someone? Just tell her that you will ask him when you see fit cause it's your crush not hers and say that you have never asked her crush out without her permission! Hopefully she will listen to you! Just talk to her in person and get it off your chest because I think she needs to hear it that you don't want her doing stuff like that! I would be pissed at her lol I really would have a big problem with it cause if your not ready or you have fears of what will happen afterwards it's pretty obvious that it should wait until the time presents itself! Good luck I hope your friend listens to you!

~Zack~

4. QWERTz

QWERTz Guest

I run a bulletin board running off of the synchronet software and she thinks she rules over everyone she meets and it isn't problematic that he's gay, it's problematic because his dad might find out which would cause shit to, as they say "hit the fan".

5. Night Rain

Right. Got it now. You should have said this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though I wouldn't even consider her a "friend". I still don't see how his dad could find out that he's gay? Can you just play it off as a joke if she really tells?