1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God I feel stupid...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by flight, Jun 13, 2013.

1. flight

Basically I tried to quit an honors level course because it's French. And I was ranting today in class after I got my test back. I don't do well, I feel stupid and really insecure but I really love the teacher and people.

Apparently I was a bit too loud because the friends I talked to who convinced me into staying are now leaving, and when the teacher asked my friend if I would stay he told the teacher that I could make that decision for him and if I stayed he would. My teacher overheard and actually confronted me about it and was super nice and tod me there was no pressure in staying. She obviously heard my ranting and my friend told her it was because I was bitter about him basically tying my hands to make that decision for him. Really should have said that my friend had thrown me under the bus, and my friend responded with but your already under the bus just going to break more bones.... I think she heard that...

But now I feel like an ass because it seems that hate the course and that I hate her, but , I like the people who are in it I just don't like the added pressure that comes with it. I feel that I owe her an explaination about what's going on since she is so nice and tries really hard to help me out and now I seem like this inconsiderate jerk, but I'm not.... Why did I decide to do this in French class? Sorry for the repetitiveness, but I feel like such a dumbass right now and an asshole. What do I do?