1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant resist

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Help, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Help

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, to give you summerization about our friendship. We just met like half a month ago and we are both 16 and today was the day that I almost ruined our friendship. I was in class (I have 2 classes with him) and the first one I could stop it but the second class he went closer to me like as close as how close someone would go if you were in a relationship with them, everytime he goes that close to me I just wanna kiss him at the cheek but I think that would ruin our friendship but it's very hard trying to resist that temptation.. Are there like tips that I could stop it? And I don't want to stop seeing him since I have a crush on him and it would make him go into question of why which I think would be obvious.

2. Corradino

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

Are you sure this person is gay?

Having crushes on people is quite normal, but trying to keep a distance is quite bad as he will think you are avoiding him. I'd just try and focus on different things while he is close to you etc, he may be playing games.

3. Help

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have no idea if he is gay or not and I try to focus on something else like go on my phone or do my homework but when I do he would like distract me so I cant really focus so I end up watching what he does which leads to what I'm talking about.

4. Corradino

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to be firmer with yourself, or if you are feeling increasingly uncomfortable you must ask him.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any chance you could come out to him?

Lex

6. Help

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm way to shy and whenever I try to I just make another excuse and talk about something else