1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to forget everything

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by happynicom3, Jun 14, 2013.

1. happynicom3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I just want to vent this out. Feeling bad with the reality that someone's very dear to me don't feel the same way as I did. Yet he told me we have a Mutual Understanding. He just used me to satisfy his own need. What about mine? I'm not into sex and just want to be respected and loved.

I deserve better than this. :tears:

2. MerBear

I know how you feel minus the sex thing.

3. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes u do but think about it this way maybe in the long run when you finally find someone to love and respect u you'll be happy u found them and this pain will seem like a distant memory (*hug*)

4. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, Happy,

When I was younger, whenever I got upset, usually about a boyfriend breaking up with me, my mother used to say, "If it was meant to be, it'll be." Cliched, yes, and very difficult to hear when you're 16 and bawling your eyes out because the guy you loved decided he liked someone better, but over the years, I've found that my mother was right.

Things work out the way they do for a reason. That doesn't mean it's not sad when they don't work out the way they do, or that you can't be angry or sad or fearful or anything else when that happens. Your emotions are valid.

But in my life, even just recently, there have been several things that have not gone as I would have like them and over which I've gotten upset. Yet, time has proven that it is actually better that these things did not happen.

For example, several months ago, my husband and I were looking at houses. We found one we loved, and we were two days away from making an offer (we were waiting for the weekend to pass), when my husband lost his job. I was really upset about the loss of the house.

But, here it is several months later, and I've come out. My husband and I are divorcing. The house we live in, the one we would have sold to buy the other, is in my name only, which means I don't have to worry about losing the house or the equity in it. Had we sold it and had a house in both our names, I'm sure I would have had to sell it. Even if my husband had let me keep it, I couldn't have afforded it on my salary. It is so much better now that we didn't buy that house.

I know this story doesn't compare to losing someone you love, but I think you'll find that what Mickey said is true: Loosing this relationship clears the way for you to find someone who will love you madly and truly. It's hard to see that now, I know, and you need to experience your emotions to get over them. But as hard as it is to hear, you'll look back one day and be glad this relationship ended, because you'll have something much better.

--Zoe

5. happynicom3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Its kinda sad but starting to move on. and making myself a better person. making him realize thats its his lost, not mine. its sound kinda bitter. so farewell to my old me and hello to a new me. :smilewave

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2013 at 11:55 PM ----------

yeah. and im really looking forward for a better me. version 2.0. :thumbsup:

I realize that things happen for a reason. And Im really thankful to God (since He's the first one I've told about my love life), in that way, He answered my prayer as "I have greater plan for you". :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2013 at 12:04 AM ----------

Thanks a lot Zoe. I know I can do this. And if one day I met him again, I will definitely thank him. Making me realize that life without him wont stop for making me a better person and someone will love me with respect. :icon_bigg