1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's finally over...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Jun 15, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No more school i'm done with cuz I finished my finals early(also a senior)and my boyfriend and I are going on vacation. Although we have to go with our parents because we a little young to go on our own. It's gonna be fun but I'm pretty sure I'll break something somehow. And our parents got us each our rooms. Me and my boyfriend get one my parents get the other and his parents get their own. We all know what happens when a couple is in a hotel room alone right :lol: jk I don't know if we will. But were going back to new York where I grew up so I know it like the back of my hand and Georgia. First were going to see my relatives in new York for one week and let our family know who and what they missed since we haven't seen em in like forever. The week after that were going to Georgia to see my boyfriends relatives. It'll be nice getting to know everyone unless they build a resentment like in that movie meet the fockers. After that we come back and just enjoy the summer around the pool watch movies or just sleep in (boy do I miss that) and maybe get a job (not feeling it at all)!