1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else do this?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by whatsgoinon, Jun 17, 2013.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Constantly being on the Internet to see stories or questions people asked about being gay. Trying to find some validation to see if youre gay or not? I'm literally looking up stories or questions 4-5 hours a day. Most of which I've read numerous times. Anyone else done this?

2. Corradino

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, no. It seems like you are trying to find some justification for the way you feel, but I don't think you need to do this I think you should just be yourself and be happy

3. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

I did when I was younger...not to assure myself that I was lesbian but to explore more about the lgbt world.

4. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I did.....constantly (everyday). I guess i wanted to make sure that i wasn't some ''freak of nature''. In a way, i guess one of the reasons is that i could relate to some of the stories.

5. biggayguy

I've been on Empty Closets daily for the last two weeks. I'm in rehab with not too much else to do. I go to therapy, play bingo, read, watch tv and Netflix, listen to music. I come here to receive or give advice or just to have fun!