1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Relationship?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by robotman, Jun 18, 2013.

1. robotman

I am just wondering if anyone is in a perfect relationship. I haven't been in a relationship with a guy yet but I fantasize about being in a relationship... I think of all the things we would do and stuff we would talk about but I think I am building it up too much and I'm worried that if/when I actually do get into a relationship it will be a let down.

So I'm just wondering is anyone in the ideal relationship with a great partner? Or is their no such thing? Am I getting my hopes up?

To be honest I think I am over thinking everything :dry: lol. I mean I don't even know where to look to meet new people and make friends let alone meet someone I would get in a relationship with... Grrrrr, my mind is a mess, I am just over thinking everything lol.

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Nah, perfection only exists in our imaginations. But it doesn't have to be perfect to be worthwhile. :slight_smile:

3. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ^^

Exactly, you know when you take a guy home he's a man, not a puppy. Even if he knocks you off your feet, there will be times when you'll wanna cry and you'll both be disapointed. Just dive in anyway and try to find someone who makes you happy. I mean, you only live once, right? Sometimes it's more fun to be surprised; he might do something so romanitic out of nowhere that you couldn't have planned, so let it happen.