1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I like female's or do I just wonna be like them

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blue123, Jun 19, 2013.

1. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi :slight_smile:

I keep having this question in my mind, I have days were im sure i am a lesbian and other days im not sure as I keep asking myself if I actually just wanna look like the women I fancy and be like them.

I am very shy and have a very low self esteem so I was wondering if I just look up to sertain women and that im getting it coufused with an attraction towards them.

I do however fantasise about women and I do feel I have an attraction towards them but is this just a phase, am I just thinking that I do but I actually just wanna be these near perfect women. :confused:

2. justjade

That's completely up to you. If you're sexually attracted to them, then yes, you like them. However, it is possible to be attracted to someone while still looking up to them. You're still pretty young, but it sounds to me like you've given this a lot of thought. I think the thing to do is really, honestly, ask yourself, if you would like to be with them or be them. I have similar experiences with guys. There are some guys I really admire and some that I'm attracted to, and it's kind of hard to weed through that. Just be patient with yourself. Life is a continuous evolution. You have your whole life to discover and become who you are. There's no rush. (*hug*)

3. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thankyou for your reply :slight_smile:, yeah I have given this alot of thought, I think I need to stop questioning and just wait and see what happens in my life instead of constantly worrying about it. (*hug*)