1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this say something about us...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Jun 20, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So me and my boyfriend decided to take a break from both our families and go out to explore New York. I knew where I was going but I let him lead since it's all new to him. Um... It didn't go to good (not his fault). We were more in the dangerous part where everybody works and the sewage smell. Anyway we were walking and the skewgie guy dropped his bucket full of whatever it was onto me. I'm thinking great this is just great. Later a car almost ran me over because they were speeding down the road. Finally (this is entirely my fault) we went to this place with a mountain kind of thing and I always climbed it as a kid so why not now? I climes about half way up and fell. I broke my arm...again. Tomorrow we were supposed to have our first date but it seems we always get interrupted by something (mostly me getting hurt). But no matter what it is something just get in the way. Does this say something about our relationship (if you believe in destiny) because we keep planning our first date but it's been about a month since we've been trying.

2. Linthras

Linthras Guest

It means you has a series of shitty things happen to you.
    Seriously, the only question you should ask yourself is: do I like/love this guy.
    On the topic of your first date: take it easy, plan an evening when you're both free and watch a movie at home with a nice dinner, if you're afraid something might go wrong.
    But don't ruin a perfectly good relationship because you happened to have had a bit of bad 'luck'.

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It means you has a series of shitty things happen to you.
    Seriously, the only question you should ask yourself is: do I like/love this guy.
    On the topic of your first date: take it easy, plan an evening when you're both free and watch a movie at home with a nice dinner, if you're afraid something might go wrong.
    But don't ruin a perfectly good relationship because you happened to have had a bit of bad 'luck'.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I think I've just been stressing out things more than they need to. I kinda do those things where I don't really think when I'm on the spot I kinda jump to conclusions. The stress is from having to work, looking for an apartment, college, and family trouble. I just thought I'm in vacation I just want a good day but I guess it's just not meant to be yet. Maybe eventually it will... Hopefully lol. thanks again and we have broke up once but we both thought it was both our fault. I do love him and would do as much as I can to keep the relationship going. Your advice helped me see the error in my thinking.

4. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Glad to be of help.
    I just hate when people let random events dictate their lives.
    You control your own life.

5. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know I shouldn't let things take over my life but sometimes stress gets to me I'm not usually like this but everyone gets their moments. Thanks again for the help (I'm pretty sure I said thank you like 10 times lol)

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a quote to help you:

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." G. K. Chesterton