1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hating on straight girls!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeePee, Jun 22, 2013.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whenever i look at straight girls i feel a ton of jealousy, especially ones with boyfriends. I've been single for almost my entire life and i'm incredible lonely. I'm afraid my jealousy is turning to general dislike of straight females. Is this normal?

2. Amerigo

maybe, maybe not. it's normal to get jealous (i tried to avoid it), and i have heard of some gays who are anti-women (which i think is stupid), like yesterday i watched this gay boyfriend tag on youtube and got so jealous of this ridiculously good looking gay couple who had it all that i turned of the computer. i think you should suppress this jealousy, especially for a whole entire group, it's not fair. even though you're gay (and i've got some gay in me too), you should try and appreciate women for the beautiful creatures they are, after all, you came out of one's vagina :wink:.

3. Femmeme

Why straight girls? Why not out, happily coupled gay men?

I have to think this is an internalized homophobia issue. You hate on straight girls because they get to date guys without being gay. If that's the case it's not girls that you have a problem with its being gay. Does that make sense?

4. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In way...yeah. I feel like it's easier for them

5. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

I feel ya, OP. We sometimes become the people we don't want to be due to internalized homophobia by irrationally hating other groups. I never had that jealousy of straight girls but I did hate the fact many hot guys were straight. I also hated the fact lesbians were seen as hot and more acceptable than gay guys. More recently, I couldn't stand bi guys thinking they have it easier. It's a nasty cycle but at this point it's too much energy to hate. Take that negative energy and put it towards something more useful like boxing or weight lifting. Just a suggestion.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And they probably feel the same way about you (us). Have you ever heard of the term 'all the good men are taken or gay'? Grass is always greener on the other side.

7. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That gets to me even more, especially the ones i like:bang:

#7 TeePee, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  8. Femmeme

True story, I've heard that shit from straight chicks a million times or more.

9. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That gets to me even more, especially the ones i like:bang: