1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Control

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by charmander, Jun 22, 2013.

1. charmander

Hello Guys,

I'm Not Happy That I Have To Write This Thread.

But I Need To learn Control if Someone Knows How to Confront Anger Please Share!

Something I Should Say Is Hand To Hand Fighting Is Not My Strenght But Give Me Anything Sharp and pointy and I will make Frickin Sushi out of my enemies.

So The Other Day I Was Getting Bullied, I Stood Up For Myself And then got myself smashed into a stone pillar. But As Soon As I Got Up I Pulled A Key Out Of My School Bag And Threw It.

It Hit...Bang Centre Of His Face.

His Reaction: :***:

He Started Shouting Swears "You Could've F****** Killed Me Dumbass!"
    At This Point I'm Standing Hand On Hip With Attitude, Thinking about How Much Brain Damage He Would Take If I Tripped Him Over and hit his head On the Vending Machine, ( Extremely Unlikely That I Could Manage this) I Got Sent To the Rector's Office (Prinicipal If You're American) And Was Told I need to manage my anger...

Then Just Yesterday I Was Building Stuff when I thought ":eusa_doh: I Must have left my knife In The Garden" I Then Went Out Into the garden to retrieve my knife. I Picked It Up but then a pigeon suddenly swoops up and makes me crap myself. I Instantly Threw the Knife at the Dastardly Bird And Missed...:dry:

I Think This May Be enough Evidence Of My Stupidity...

2. phoenixverde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    People here can give you tips, but the best advice you are going to get is from a therapist of some type. They are the ones who a qualified to really help you.

Meditation is supposed to help.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think you should abandon violence. You need to recognize it's just a tool. It's a tool you can use to protect yourself and others.

But it's also powerful, so you need to learn to recognize when it's necessary and when it's not. If you are getting bullied, that's not the time to respond with violence. If you're getting attacked, that is the time to respond with proportional force (including lethal force if you reasonably believe your life is in danger).

I feel for you, and I understand your anger. The anger I feel because of oppression burns hot.

However, you can't beat justice into the world.