1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick and Lonely.....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rakkaus, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Alright so I've been feeling really depressed lately even moreso than I usually do. I haven't even felt like posting or talking on here much. My mother, stepfather, and sister have been away for a few days so I've been all alone at home. I had an argument with my father last week so we're not talking, not that I usually talk to him anyway.

So last night I was feeling so lonely and depressed that I went on a major drinking binge. Beer, whiskey, vodka. I threw up a little bit last night, but not too much compared to how I usually end up when I binge.

However I really felt it today, one of the worst hangovers ever, all day I've been dizzy and nauseated and vomiting. A total waste of a day, I can't wait for it to be over. I just threw up so much I thought it would never end. I feel so gross now, and I still feel nauseated and am hoping there won't be any more where that came from.

I still feel really lousy physically, I'm tired and dizzy and have a pounding headache. I tried to go to sleep early, but somehow I still can't get to sleep.... but as I was hugging the toilet bowl the psychological effect of realizing how pathetic I am just hit me. I literally don't have a single person, friend or boyfriend, whatever, whom I could call just to talk to and hang out with and maybe even share a hug or two.... and not feel so lonely and isolated and miserable. My mind is racing through so many negative thoughts, I can't think clearly.

I literally could just die in that bathroom and not a soul would even know or care until my parents came home to a rotting corpse. And the way I feel right now, both physically and emotionally, dying doesn't seem like such a bad alternative....:confused:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've felt exactly how you do now. Minus the puking I guess, but wondering what people would do if I died.

You can't think that way, though. It feels much worse than it is. For what it's worth, I'm always available for messaging and am similarly short on friends. It doesn't mean you're a bad person or pathetic, though. Some people who are now fondly remembered by history had way worse opinions of themselves than you do now.

As for hangovers, I hear they're caused by dehydration and vitamin depletion. So drink water and eat some fresh vegetables or something. And don't drink so much foo! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

P.S. If I may ask, where in NY? I've got family on Long Island, so I'm pretty familiar with that part at least.

#2 Argentwing, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013