1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I just go for it and meet him?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SamLcie55, Jun 23, 2013.

1. SamLcie55

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,

Just wanted some general advice.

I've been randomly experimenting with going on these [name of random-video chat site removed] kinda sites, and I came across this really hot guy. We jacked off on cam together, and just continued to chat for a while after. He's 26, (I'm 19) and he's Bi. We exchanged email addresses and since then, we've skyped a few times.

He seems like a really decent guy, we spoke about maybe meeting up just to mess around a bit. I'm always a bit cautious with these things though, he said he's the same. We're not really looking to do much, he said he really wants to blow me, and I just wanna give him a hand....

I really want to meet up with him, but idk. It's not that anything seems off with him, but It's just my stupid brain making me all paranoid as usual...

2. HippieWitchMama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Follow your gut. If it feels wrong or scary, don't do it. If you do meet, meet in a public place and talk. Make sure you have your phone with you and a safe way home. Make sure someone who cares about you knows who and where you are meeting. If anything starts to feel weird, get away immediately. I used to go to the bathroom and text a friend to call me. She would and I would leave for an "emergency ". That's an easy way out. Now I just excuse myself by saying that this is not working for me and I am uncomfortable., and I leave.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The situation you're describing sounds relatively safe. Meeting in a public place first is always the best idea, and if you go to his place, letting someone know where you'll be and when you'll be back is also a good idea. But if you get a good vibe off of him, and have had a chance to talk to him at some length, it probably isn't a bad thing.

4. BadCanadaJoke

Yes! Go with it! But play it safe! Like,really safe...! Public places etc etc and be very careful to not catch sth,if you know what i mean.

5. sexyalex

OMFG. that's clever. :wink:

---------- Post added 23rd Jun 2013 at 03:16 PM ----------

I agree with CHIP. Can't get better than that. I like to have my mom or my friend drop me off at the location i'm going to be (if i'm going to a guy's place). I would purposely not drive on that day and make sure I have my "get vex" money as my besty would call it.

I'm sure it's just all in your head. But if you feel safer, you can also activate GPS tracker on your iPhone and have someone close to you check in at a particular time. Just in case things escalate and you don't want to pull a clever exit "emergency" strategy too early. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good luck

6. coming out

coming out Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I say go for it,meet first in a public place. You can not live life to its fullest if you hold back.Since you have already got to know him a little already.Good luck with whatever you decide.

7. Sardonic

Having met a few internet friends (just friends) IRL before, I can tell you that it is a little awkward at first, but that it's usually safe. As long as you have taken ample time to get to know them first, and meet in a public place, or with other people (one friend was in town for a convention, we went out to dinner with a group of my friends) then you're pretty safe.

Also, remember YOU CAN AND SHOULD "ABORT MISSION" IF SOMETHING FEELS WRONG. There is no shame in meeting him and then not feeling comfortable doing anything/ going anywhere with him (both literally and sexually).