1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi guys

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jeremy, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Jeremy

I feel like I'm using this as a last resort... I also feel like I may or may not actually check this page to see if I got a response.. Haha. I dunno... I'm just writing this as if it were some dumb anonymous diary... But Im curious... Does anyone ever get this strange unexplainable "itch" in their chest? I do... I don't really know how to describe it... It feels like an itch and the only way to scratch it is to get insider chest, like with a knife or something... I don't really know. I don't have any friends really, and I am kind if giving up... Haha! Only problem is Im lazy, and I think of life as a burden, but getting rid of it takes too much work and Im way too lazy to put in the work. Lol.

2. Kamina

Jermey have you messaged any of the Forum Staff about what you are feeling?

---------- Post added 27th Jun 2013 at 03:04 AM ----------

Whatever you feel someone is going to miss you if you killed yourself. I think if you reach out you would find lots of friends here on EC and in offline life. I know what it's like to feel like "scratching that itch" as you put it but, this sounds stupid, but it can get better. Just please don't do anything permanent.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, a question, first of all. You've posted this in the general support and advice section, so what are you looking for support on? It sounds like you're thinking about hurting yourself, but you also seem to say you won't. So, what are you looking for?