1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When should I ask

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MidnightOwl, Jun 28, 2013.

1. MidnightOwl

So, currently been talking to this girl and we've been flirty. She's really funny, has a charming personality and is very pretty.

When do you ask to hang out?

I'm really old fashion, I believe the first outing should be on the more casual side. Something in broad daylight, like coffee or maybe a brunch.

Just, when should you ask that question?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you are getting on well and its going to be a casual affair then I would just throw it into conversation one day and ask if she wants to grab a coffee.

3. KnownSecret

Well, if you enjoy being with this girl (or talking to her) and she also enjoys your company (or talking to you) I don't think asking to hang out alone would be bad! Maybe the best time to ask would be if you are talking and having a good time? If she is flirting with you I don't see her saying no to hanging out with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just take it slow and it should unwind and happen naturally, I always just ask to hang out lol. But I haven't had a crush in a while so I don't know how different it is, I would probably take it slow with my crush :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but if she is flirting back at you I see no problem with just asking her because she would most definitely say yes. Ask her to go for a walk with you or maybe go get some coffee :slight_smile: I know that if someone asked me out on a date and we went on a walk I would be super happy :slight_smile: Cause I love walking and talking to people especially if I have a crush on that person and that person has an awesome personality! hahaha :slight_smile:

4. MidnightOwl

Its been a while since I felt this blushy and all embarassed. She has a really nice personality. And we're kind of flirting getting to know one another.

She asked if I was single, even told me I was her type.

5. KnownSecret

Go for it then! She is totally into you! She must want you to take the first step :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just ask her out I bet she will say yes!

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you've been talking lately there I'd say NOW is the right time, next time you talk just ask hang out

7. MidnightOwl

She asked me where I have been all her life, she thinks I'm intelligent and amazing.

8. MidnightOwl

We're going out tomorrow

9. good luck let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

10. MidnightOwl

She said she had a really good time. And she's still texting me which is a good sign.