1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He drunk text me.. am I reading too much into it?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cemma, Jul 1, 2013.

1. cemma

Ok so basically I've liked him a while sometimes I've though he likes me back but then I was never sure if he was just being nice.. He's overseas and I'm the only one he's been in almost everyday contact with. It would be completely innappropriate for us to have a relationship.. Im 17 and hes 27.
    The other day (3am for him) he text me and asking what was happening and we had a chat- turned out he'd been drinking with mates etc and had just got home and couldn't sleep. When we said bye though he put an 'x' on the end.. He's never done that before and I doubt he would sober.. he's not a flirty type.
    Does it mean anything? Would it be just a drunk mistake or drunk courage or what?
    Would he feel let down that I just replied 'have a good sleep, see you :slight_smile:'

2. kisses on the end of texts dont usually mean anything. could of been a slip of the finger if he has a touch screen phone.

3. MrBrightside

I wouldnt read much into it, i never do kisses but sometimes i do if im drunk or if someone else does first.

In my rules x is for close friends and xxx for family or love. :slight_smile: