1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes water and tear up when I orgasm

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lman, Jul 1, 2013.

1. lman

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I posted this in a different forum earlier, but didnt get much of a response. Hopefully I'll get some here.

Sometimes a tear or two will roll from my eyes when i orgasm, but they usually just get really watery. I'm not really concerned that my eyes water when i orgasm, but i'm more curious as to why it's happening. It's been going on a for a while but it hasn't always happend. I've googled it but havent came up with a legit answer. I just see that it is more common for this to happen to females. Could this be related to anything emotional....or....? Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's just because of the sheer intensity of what you're feeling at that moment. In my own experience, it's not just happiness or sadness that can lead to tears, but any emotion that's just too much for the mind to process.

At any rate, it sounds adorable. I have a minor case of dacryphilia, so I'd probably totally enjoy it hehe.