1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appearance Question

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by catboy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. catboy

I have a question: Is it okay to dress in a "sexy" way if that is what you feel comofortable? I will elaborate.

I am skinny and have an ass with a nice 'pop' so to speak. :wink: Being a bottom I enjoying dressing in a way that accents that feature. Don't get me wrong it isn't like I wear G-Strings or skin tight pants, but I wear stuff that accents my ass. I am more comfortable in it and my boyfriend enjoys it. I don't dress that way all the time but I do dress in that way often. I have experienced positives like affection from my boyfriend and negatives like attention from creeps I walk by. Even so I feel like it is my choice, but my aunt who doesn't know I am gay and his violently homophobic says I look slutty. She says I am begging to have sex with gay men, which isn't true. My body is saved for one man, my boyfriend. My parents have agreed with her aboutme drawing too much attention to my ass sometimes but isn't it my choice?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is nothing at all wrong with showing off your body, as I see it. Who doesn't want to look attractive? People who think it's slutty are overly conservative and can't put any distance between visual flaunting and actually trying for anything that moves.

You can equate it to cars-- Even if you never plan to street-race with it, you're allowed to have one that looks cool.

3. BudderMC

Different strokes for different folks, basically.

If you like wearing those clothes because they make you feel confident, then by all means wear them. So long as you understand the positive and negative ramifications that are associated with those decisions.

That said, wearing something along those lines is not something I'd personally wear nor personally enjoy seeing. But again, it's more about what you're comfortable with, not what other people will think.

4. Help

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would say yes, it's your choice because sometimes I would dress like that too but I like to dress in loose clothing because it makes me feel comfortable mostly like what you like to wear to make you feel comfortable. But that said, maybe you should try different style and see which ones you like so you can switch it around and maybe try like a size or two bigger? Since some of my pants I got (which I now regret getting) feels like they are about to drop down.
    Similar to what RSwordsman said about car -- You wouldn't really want to eat a same dish all the time? You would want to try new taste and see which ones you like while going back to the ones you already like.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's your choice of course lol. But you're also 15, so it'd be a GREAT idea to not be too radical in how you act/what you wear.

I don't like seeing people show off everything, but I can't really do anything to stop it so whatever lol.

Again - you're 15. Don't rush into things too early.

6. justjade

I agree 100% with RSwordsman. If it makes you feel great and you're comfortable in it, I say go for it. I like wearing tight shirts and skinny pants because 1) That's what I'm most comfortable in, and 2) I've got a lot going for me in the appearance department and am not afraid to let people know it.

7. NEWFrontiers22

8. PinkBluePurple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hahahahahhah!!! Love that video, NewFrontiers22 xD

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, there is nothing wrong with wearing clothes you feel sexy in, if some pants make your ass pop then wear them, some days you may need a little confidence boost, so I say have at it.