1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushinggg! What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by alwaysdreaming, Jul 2, 2013.

1. alwaysdreaming

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I went over to my friend's house today. And she lives in an apartment building. She called her friend in the building to come hang out with us. She came out into the lobby, and I instantly like fell in love with her. She's adorable. She has a kind of "scene" look about her. Her hair is freaking perfect. I started talking to her about music and stuff, and we're into the same stuff mostly. We have both gone through some of the same struggles, and we talked a lot and we're already getting to be friends. IDK if she's into girls like that or anything. She likes a boy, but she was wearing a rainbow beaded bracelet that she made herself that said "pride" so IDK. But I really fricken like her. There's something about her that just makes me wanna really get to know her better. We were supposed to hang out in her apartment after her dad left, but she fell asleep :frowning2: what should I do? My other friend doesn't know I'm bi and IDK if I trust her enough to tell her yet. But yeah I really like her friend, and I really wanna talk to her and hang out with her and get to know her better. Should I ask my friend for the other girl's phone #? Cuz the only time I would get to see her otherwise is if she's home whenever I go over to my friend's house. And I kinda wanna hang out with JUST her. Advice pleaseee?

2. Grrrr331

If you want to go with her, then you should tell her about your sexuality first. If she is okay with it, go ahead. Get flirty with her a little and stuff. If she is uncomfortable, then dont proceed. If shes not, make ur move but be very careful. Its tricky lol. Hope this helps