1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i treat this as a date?????

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Trapped By Fear, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Trapped By Fear

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!

In desperate need of advice here...So I'll Appreciate any comment of moral support because I NEED IT....
    Firstly, there's this girl.....(obviously...)
    I'm head over heels in love with her.....(obviously..)..I posted quite a few threads about her on this site....Thats how serious it is!!!!!!!!!
    BTW, SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT I'M GAY!!!!!!!
    Now Here's the deal......I'm gonna be leaving for college in about two weeks so I asked her to hang out with me on Saturday......I'll pick her up, take her to lunch and drop her off at her place again...Sort of like a date, I think???
    But I have an ulterior motive; I'm gonna come out to her....I'm NOT gonna tell her that I'm in love with her or anything, just gonna tell her that I like girls......
    Now here's where I'm confused;
    Should I treat this like a date?????????
    I've never been on a date before so I got no IDEA how to behave on a date......
    And if the situation demands that I tell her that I'm in love with her, Should I????????
    I mean, what if she just stops being friends with me....I can't lose her, I won't survive...I'd rather have her in my life as a friend than not have her at all..........
    Most importantly; she looks beautiful all the time......And I'm just well, casual...I always wear t-shirts or shirts and jeans or cargo pants.......Should I up my game and dress as nicely as she always does??? I don't like dressing up or make-up but I'd do it for her in a heartbeat; if thats necessary that is.........

Please let me know what you guys think....And yes, before you even think about it, I know I'm pathetic..-.- But I can't help it; Being with her, talking to her, texting her and even thinking or writing about her make my knees go weak and makes me lose all sense of reality.....And she also makes me VERY DESPERATE........
    So sound of below, and I thank you in advance.....:slight_smile:

2. Grrrr331

Be as prepared as possible, I guess. When you came out to her, it depends on you if you want to confess to her or not. If she seems okay with the whole gay thing, then proceed. If she seems suspicious or acting weird around you, you shouldn't tell her your feelings because it may make things awkward between you. Believe me, unrequited love is bad, when the person you love started to avoid you, its worse.