1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior pictures

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by myFTMtransition, Jul 3, 2013.

1. myFTMtransition

I'm am a FTM transgender teen and I'm worried about getting my senior pictures taken. I'm in my last year of high school, the summer right now, and I want to start transitioning in my last year at school. I look like a tomboy with shoulder legnth curly/straight frizzy hair, and I wear masculine girls clothes for the time being. I want to start dressing as a guy but I'm only
    4' 10" and finding clothes in my size is extremely hard. Do you have any sugguestions?

2. myFTMtransition

I am 17 but I look like I'm 12 or 13.

3. Sarcastic Luck

I'm an inch taller than you, so I know that feel. What I do? Boys section.

Most of my clothes come from there and they fit me fine. I'm a 14/16 in boys, but you might need a different size. The only issue I really have is that the jeans tend to be a little on the long side, but I'm fine with that.

If you go to wal-mart and to the men's section, there should be a section with folded up graphic tees, at least in my area there is. Small is most likely what you're looking for.

4. myFTMtransition