1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel/act sexy when you're a virgin

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sunnii, Jul 3, 2013.

1. sunnii

I do believe sexyness is a state of mind and without sounding like a dick I feel sexier than ever but in spite of all that progress that's still not THAT sexy. I feel crippled by the fact I havent had a date or any form of romantic or sexual interaction and that holds me back. As I've mentioned before I've been doing selfies but tbh they're a little over the top (me crotch-chopping, me lying on a bed posing (half joking like the crotch chopping) and me lifting up my t-shirt (again half joking).

I half-joke because I notice ,imo at least, guys can look sexy when they make a fool of themselves and are joking and I've modified that to suit me.

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do believe that feeling sexy is indeed a state of mind. I think you can feel sexy if you're confident, even if you have to fake it. And I'm sure there are plenty of virgins who think they're sexy, just let it come naturally. Sometimes, the best photos are the ones taken unexpectedly. So, how about you try setting a self timer then vogue :lol:

3. KnownSecret

I agree with pinklov3ly, with photos that are taken unexpectedly are sometimes the best ones.

IMO the sexiest person is a person who's being themselves in the picture :wink: Just be original and be yourself :slight_smile:

4. mpl

mpl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I agree with you. I do the same thing. When I`m going somewhere and there are many people who stares at me I just have to hide my real feelings and act like a confident person. It really helps. But it`s really important to feel good with yourself, so if you`ve got any problems with e.g. the way you look, the way you talk or sth like that then first of all you have to work on it. In my situation spending time with someone who seems really confident helps me.