1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it over yet?

Discussion in 'Holiday Season and New Year Forum' started by Lynz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pppfffttttttt

Wife is asleep. Im wide awake trying to think of ways to persuade her to let me stay in bed tomorrow instead of going to the inlaws. They are great but I can't be ARSED with Christmas unless it is to punch fuck out every member of my homophobic family that disowned me.

Dont want to spend Christmas day pretending I'm enjoying it. Want to sleep through it, wake up on 1st of January or something.

CHRISTMAS SUCKS AND SHOULD BE BANNED

2. Really

Aw. Your in-laws sound really nice. Maybe you could imagine your family heading out to sea on an ice-flow without their jackets while you're warm and toasty inside with people who value you and care about your happiness.

Don't let thoughts of them ruin what is bound to be really nice time.

3. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I imagine the bad family being run over by tractors....it's cathartic

4. NotSureAboutMch

I tend to think of the terrible feelings people that are so close minded must live with on a moment-by-moment basis. The amount of closed-off non-love maybe all the prison you need to imagine them in while you enjoy your in-laws. :slight_smile: