1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am i & who to talk to

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by HERTSODDBALL, Jul 15, 2013.

1. HERTSODDBALL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all
    This is only my second thread on here, I put a thread yesterday in the welcome lounge, those of you who left your thoughts i thank you. As from reading many other threads my next question seems to be an ongoing one. I am now struggling with my identity am i gay or bi or something completely different, I was definitely bi as a teen as i got as much out of girls as i did out of boys. Growing up did the married thing got two stepchildren & one of my own of which he is gay, now separated & sorting divorce. I have a girlfriend but we do not have sex as she knows about my past & i have told her i an not sexually attracted to her but i love her. She accepts me for who i am, but i am now feeling i would like to explore my gay side but i am feeling scarred & mixed up. I don't know if my feelings for my girlfriend are just a way of my brain saying don't rock the boat & stay straight, but the other bit of my brain says you need male company. I know i am rambling on but i have no one to talk but you folk, which brings me onto my next question I do have two gay friends that just live up the road should i tell them about me ??. My head hurts i don't sleep thinking about it, so confused. :bang:

2. Zach

I just got back home, I'm pretty worn out right now, but I will respond to your thread tomorrow. ...... I can so relate to what you are going through. :thumbsup: Hang in there. :smilewave