1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's Driving Me Nutso (Rant)

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Bear101, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Bear101

So, we're telling our daughter on Sunday night that we're getting a divorce. Last night we met with the marriage counselor. We had decided that daughter will be sitting on my lap and I would tell her what's going on (divorce) and then I'd also tell her that she's not getting to go to her dream school because of it. After that, wife will fill in anything that she wants to say.

We worked out with the marriage counselor the exact wording and everything.

Tonight, with my mother here, wife decides that we should talk about the school first and then slip in the divorce because her not going to the dream school is more "time sensitive" than the divorce and daughter will be more upset about the school than the divorce.

What the hell? Is she serious? She seriously thinks daughter is going to be more upset about not going to school than about her parents getting a divorce? Are you kidding me?

Then, she made me tell her the exact wording all over again and got pissed about a couple things because I didn't say something the exact way she wanted me to. UGH!!!

I need a job and a new place to live ASAP!

2. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So sorry, Bear. My soon-to-be-ex is driving me crazy, too. I could tell you all sorts of things about how she's struggling with her own pain, trying to forge a path for herself in the only way she knows how, etc., but if you're like me, none of that matters right now.

Hang in there. Remember all the good stuff that lies on the other side.

Zoe

3. HEREIAM2

HEREIAM2 Guest

LOL ...... that really did make me laugh. The gay scene....good stuff??? Being honest and who you really are.....yes....good stuff?....not sure about that.