1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Venusblack, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Venusblack

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    who can help me I can't afford therapy now but I will be able soon is there anyone that could help me be myself or suppress that part of me I don't know what to do is there away to make me and my family happy

2. Jim1454

Hi there. We'd all like to help. But remember that nobody here is a professional and all we're able to offer are advice or coping mechanisms that we've perhaps used to get us through tough times.

You'll have to spell out what is troubling you, or what you're struggling with, and I'm sure there will be people willing to offer their thougths.

If you're feeling like you can't cope at all and are worried for your own or anyone else's safety, PLEASE get in touch with a crisis line of some kind and talk to someone directly there. They will be able to direct you to the urgent help you might need.

3. only sometimes

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I felt that desperation a few days ago. You're definitely in the right place. The people here are brave, understanding, growing, honest--I could go on. Search your topics of concern. I'm so happy you're here!