1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first gf

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by redneck09, Sep 3, 2013.

1. redneck09

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so I've been talking to this girl for over to months now, I met her two roommates who are also lesbians and wife's yesterday I somehow managed to make one of her roommates mad (still not sure how or what I did) well then she texted me and ended it without explanation. She was my first girlfriend and it really made my self confidence go way down because she listened to roommates and didn't even ask me what had happened :bang:

2. OneSpirit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like a confusing situation. I can't imagine what could've brought it on, and don't have any advice for you, but just wanted to reply-
    Trying to put myself in your shoes and think what I would do- I would probably send an email explaining that I didn't understand what I'd done to offend the friend but that I realize it must have been something. If I didn't hear back, I would assume it was not my issue but hers, and try to let it go.

3. Californiacoast

First of all, I am sorry that you are going through this..it must be painful. My instinct is to say that breakups should NEVER be done by text or email. Rarely by phone. This is a matter of the heart and you have one and deserve better. If you can arrange it, I would request a face to face over coffee to discuss your relationship, and the impact her friends are having on it. All the best, and Roll Tide!

4. redneck09

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks y'all and no no no its WAR EAGLE

5. Californiacoast

I had a feeling! It's always a 50/50 chance on the Roll Tide. House divided and all that, lol. Well, at least between us we have carried the last 4 national championships!

I spent my share of time in Tuscaloosa. Hard to say WAR EAGLE in that town, or hay yall I'm GAY, lol. Best of luck!

6. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow...it took me longer than it should have to recognize that there are *two* rednecks around here. "redneck" and "redneck09" (so maybe there 8 more that I'm completely unaware of :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)