1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to punch my brother

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Lena14, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Lena14

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so angry at my brother right now I would like to hit him.

I've been on estrogen for a little more than six months. I have some significant breast growth going--probably at least a B but because of my size and the fact that I wear a tight athletic compression shirt in boy mode I look more like I have some extra fat up there.

Last week we were at a party and I wore a sports jacket but I noticed he kept trying to touch my chest. Not in a sexual way (that would be totally weird), but more like "what is going on up there." My sister commented once about me growing boobs, so they obviously know something is going in (I'm older and we live separate lives).

Last night we went out with our sister for some drinks. At the end of the night he basically grabbed my chest and made a rude comment (I was so pissed off I couldn't think straight). He started going on about how I need to do push-ups.

I don't normally yell and rarely get mad, but I kind of went off on him about personal space and respecting other people's bodies.

Today I don't even want to be around him.

I haven't grown up with breasts so this is really new but I felt...violated is the only thing I can think of.

How should I deal with this? Even though I'm far from failing in boy mode, I have noticed stares from men (can't help themselves?) and it makes me a bit nervous. Not something I thought about until recently.

2. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Yes you were VIOLATED! He owes you an apology. Even if you weren't trans & was weight gain only that was a creepy -jerky thing to do & comment on.
    Take a self defense class & learn to give a good knee to the nuts! HA! Hugs

3. BiPenguin

He definitely needs to respect your personal space. That was an insulting action on his behalf. Hope you two can work it out.