1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Double Eagle, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I've looked everywhere and to no availability in the dating world. I've been using an online dating service for almost a year and very little is of interest or interested. I'm paid all the way through till the middle of next year and have my doubts about seeing anything come from my efforts. I really want someone older, taller, as or almost as heavy, rough-handed, tough-looking, isn't afraid to be looked down, and loves being a woman. Maybe, I'm doing something wrong:confused:?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I have given up on that sort of stuff. Having been a member of a dating site, I found it to be more frustrating and disappointing.

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. Different dating services and sites attract different people, and sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn't. Have you tried doing more 'in person' stuff, like joining LGBT social groups in your community or area? I'm sure there is something in the Sacramento area. Making connections with people in social situations, can of course lead to finding somebody, with whom you could hit it off.

3. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

Yeah, I'm beginning to think of my local college and a university that's not to far away as possible resources. Thanks