1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if she is interested?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by L0veIsL0ve, Oct 9, 2013.

1. L0veIsL0ve

Out Status:
    A few people
    Being "straight" and trying to date was hard enough. Being bisexual and trying to date is damn near impossible! Unless a woman is obviously gay, I have no idea how to tell if she is gay/bisexual or not. There is a super cute cashier at a local pharmacy who I recently ran into. I, of course, had to go back the next day to accidentally run into her again. I think she might be gay but I have no idea how to tell, or how to tell if she is interested. She wears her work cloths so I can't go off of that. Her hair is short (in a cute bob). She did have painted nails the last time I saw her, but she mentioned that she was painting them to try to stop biting them. She also said she wasn't "very girly". I need help here. How did you all figure out who was gay when you first started to realize your sexual orientation, and how does one ever get up the guts to ask someone out?

2. Monkeywoman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Its all in the eye contact! You will just get a vibe from her.... can't really explain better than that - why not ask her out for a drink or something, if you don;t ask, you don;t get! Good Luck x