1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you EC

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Lovetoski, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Lovetoski

Lovetoski Guest

I haven't been able to participate in this forum for some time, but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you all. Thank you for the permission to stalk your problems while remaining unsure and anonymous. Thank you for bearing your souls so that another could find a soul
    Mate. Thank you for your tolerance and understanding when I could not bear to offer myself the safe tolerance or forgiveness. Thank you for the courage to accept the mistakes that I have made and the courage to accept the person I am becoming. Thank you for believing me when I tell you I am so happy I hAd the knowledge to choose a spouse who is tolerAnt and understanding despite all of his own personal disappointments. I put a bid on a house today so that my SBX husband will have a beautiful home to live in. I hope it will be bc he is a good man who deserves the same happiness that I've found in another. However, it must be said that I wish the best for all of you. I've yet to figure out my (sadly)missing relationship with God and I feel it may finally be the link between the old me and the new me... But I will not give up hope or trying. I feel the support I get from this 'unreal' yet real community is a gift, and I will never be less than grateful. Thank you.

2. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Happy your o.k.! Was worried! (*hug*)

3. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

Lovetoski - it's you, along with so many other wonderful, compassionate souls, that all combine to make EC what it is to me. Thank you for adding another layer of peace to my time spent here by sharing this post of good news.

I am hoping I read all that correctly, and didn't just see what I most wanted to see. Things have progressed to a good place with your STBX and you currently are enjoying happiness with another? I really hope these both are the case. Hats off to you!

It's good to have you back. You've been missed!

4. palimpsest

Lovetoski, thank you for putting a smile on my face. :slight_smile:

5. bassmaster

Wishing you all the BEST!! (&&&)

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great to hear Lovetoski,

We are all trying to reach the promised land, and you're well on your way...The way to God for me has always been through awe; at the wonder and beauty of the world and the beautiful souls that we meet on the way in life.

So you are welcome!

7. SilentCreatures

A lot of that good has come from within you :slight_smile: you bring so much as well! Thank you