1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wife told me off for NOT going to a gay bar!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by SaleGayGuy, Nov 3, 2013.

1. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi All

The other day my wife was giving a business presentation in the evening at a venue right on the edge of Manchester’s Gay Village, so instead of her taking a Taxi I offered to drive into town and help her setup her stuff. I had some time to kill before meeting back up with her after her meeting and needed to pop into the bank before it closed so I walked right through the gay village past 5 or 6 gay bars to the bank, looked in some shops, stopped off for a coffee, and then walked back through the gay village to collect my wife.

After picking my wife up she asked me what I had done with myself so I told her I had gone shopping and had a coffee. She said “Why did you go for a coffee! You could have called in at a gay bar for a drink .. you might have found someone to chat to” :eek: … It’s nice that my wife is so supportive and actively encourages me to go to a gay bar (!).

Oops I forgot to mention that one of the shops I called in was in fact a gay adult toy shop and I somewhat lost track of time looking at all the goodies :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf But I did not feel I could tell my wife that.

Sale Gay Guy

#1 SaleGayGuy, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. GirlWhoWaited

:roflmao: Your wife is my hero.

3. Zeevie

Wow, your wife sounds amazing! Congratulations on coming out to her and kudos to her being so supportive!! :eusa_clap That must be wonderful when you're embarking on this new chapter in your life :grin:

4. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

:roflmao:

5. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You are lucky to have such an amazing, supporting and awesome wife!

6. Biotech49

:eusa_naug Bad boy! Should have at least bought some kind of toy!

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes indeed...I'm going to have to serve you with a citation to the International Coalition of Proper Gay Behaviour...Let this be a lesson. :icon_bigg

8. SilentCreatures

Hahaha you are all brilliant :slight_smile:

9. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks all.

My visit was just an initial recon visit to this particular establishment , I have of course been in sex toy shops before. I didn't feel at all uncomfortable browsing the goods although some of them were rather intimidating :eek: in size, and I was not at all bothered by being seen by others in the shop.

I think another visit in the next few weeks is on the horizon for the actual purchases. I would rather buy and bring the goods home than have them delivered for my wife to open. She knows I have toys that are hidden in a safe place, but I think she would rather not come face to face with them since she is a bit of a prude.

Sale Gay Guy

10. Biotech49

Get a box with a lock and call it your "treasure box". That's what my girlfriend has. My stuff is sitting in the back of my top dresser drawer. I certainly hope my sons don't go looking. They'd have to paw through the lingerie. Yikes!

11. BiPenguin

Excellent wife. :slight_smile: