1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to do a lot of work here

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by oneday004, Nov 17, 2013.

1. oneday004

Im sick and tired of hiding to those who are important to me. Today I have decided to make a way for my self to quit living a lie. It wont be a surprise to my wife that I am gay, she has questioned my attraction to playgirl magazine and to a penchant to female clothing. Unfortunately I cannot give her an honest answer at this time. That is why Im here. to glean the experience of others. I have some what of a plan to help me get the balls to tell her who I am but Need to execute it. Coming here will help me with self acceptance. I will tell her I am seeking help at local support groups to find my self. Oh doesnt that all sound so easy ..(lol) The reality is that I know what I am, it is just a way of helping me cope with breaking the news to her and also a way to help soften the blow. (cchyeah)
    I have already tried the having a boy friend on the side on but that didn't work out to well as I could not get enough of my boyfriend and felt all the guilt that an affair would bring let alone a gay one. Hope to meet some new friends here to help me with my way out.

2. arturoenrico

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My advice is to not wait and get stuck. I was stuck in a marriage for 24 years with a woman I love, who has been a best friend but someone I have no sexual attraction to. Waiting so long has created incredible complications. It has been very painful to end the marriage. I moved out two weeks ago, one of the worst days of my life. But tonight my 17 year old son has been hanging with me for the last five hours, eating, doing work, watching football so I'm good today. Just don't wait. Know who you are and act