1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why??

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LostnDelirious, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I was out for a ladies night out with women I work with I made a comment which I wasn't really aware of what I was saying at the time.There was a celeb out where we were getting photos taken with people I said oh look his got his arm around her so my so called lesbian friend who I've joked around with in the past about women being hot and stuff as she would have a laugh about it and stuff.Anyway in front of her friend and our straight friend she blurted out in front of a group of randoms saying to me around everyone " Come out of the closet" I was shocked and said what? And she avoided eye contact and kept saying " I know I know time to come out and she turned to her gay friend saying Wasnt she perving on this celeb then her friend who I just met said yeah and laughed at me saying im in the closet my straight friend looked at me oh my god I tried to play cool and replied with " I can't be" then I said is it no surprise as I tried to make out it didn't bother me but it did alot.I have a fiancée and kids at home they don't need this he knows I'm bi curious but that's all I have ever been and I feel so hurt and sick that I felt comfortàble enough to be myself around someone who I thought I could trust I should of just shut up and not opened up and now I have to face these people everyday.The hurt my fàmily would feel if a rumour got started it wasn't her place to tell especially given my circumstance.I thought I could just be comfortable to have a laugh with this person I thought i could trust her but she just wanted to out me infront of all what the hell for?? I was so wrong in trusting her I just want to hide under a rock.