1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So glad to be here

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sailorsheart, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Sailorsheart

I am new to EC and have really enjoy the posts. It is refreshing to be in a place that I do not have to hide who and what I am. While I was married, twice, I had to hide both times who I was completely.

Since I have come out as bisexual sex has become so much more enjoyable. I have to admit I enjoy waking up next to my boyfriend and having time with him. Also I am a lucky guy to have a girlfriend that understands and supports me no matter what. She is straight however if the “chemistry is right” with another couple she would join in.

I know I am going to meet a lot of nice interesting people and hopefully make some good friends. I am so glad I found EC. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2. Gen

Gen

Welcome to EC!

Its great that your girlfriend is supportive. Sometimes it takes us a while to make changes and truly be ourselves in life, but simply the fact that we have the strength to do it at some point is all that matters.

3. Sailorsheart

Gen- So true. The ones I feel really sorry for are the ones that do not make the move and just stay where they are.