1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

encouraging signs

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Pete1970, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Pete1970

So it was a tough couple of struggling days. Then it started to turn around with great whales post about his Xmas parties. But the most encouraging thing was last night I was shopping and there was a gay couple that were probably around 30. They were laughing and were walking with their arms intertwined. It was nice to see a couple so seemingly happy. Not only that but I saw 3 gay couples in the last 2 days openly showing pda's, that's not something that you see too often in my town. It really gives me hope for the future.

2. musicgirl18

That's really awesome! I'm glad you had the chance to see those couples. :grin:

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad that my shared experience helped brighten your days! :grin:

I'm even more glad that the Universe decided to respond to you as well! All things happen in 3's apparently! (*hug*)

4. Lindsey23

I recently saw a gay couple being affectionate in public too! They were young, looked like teenagers. This happened in a liberal city but still...it is encouraging as it's not something I had seen before.

5. Spaceman

I saw a gay couple the other day walking hand in hand downtown. Saw another one hugging each other at a park. I'm always tempted to go up and thank them or at least give a thumbs up.