1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexuals in opposite-gender relationships...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 15, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Hey all. Me again. Just have a lot of questions. Sorry about the frequency of my posts.

Bisexuals who are in opposite-gender relationships, are you ever afraid that your partner, boyfriend or girlfriend will think you're really all the way gay or are they okay with your habits, likes, desires and...urges? (!)

I'm male and I'm married to a woman. Sometimes I think that, because of the way I dress, my love of the color pink and I have a 50/50 mix of sausages and clams in my...ahem...private folder. And I bought a gay pride flag yesterday that I've hung up in my hobby room. If it were me, I'd be like, "there are warning signs." but I think she knows I'm completely, 100% both ways and while I'm with her, I'm with her, y'know?

2. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you're cheating on her?

3. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Hmmm, reading, reading...Nope, I don't see where it says cheating. I may need to get my glasses prescription checked.

(edit) I need to change my feeling to something else now.

(edit 2) Seriously, why would anyone think that base on what I wrote above??? You're the second person to come along in as many days and accuse me of just that. Even if I was, it wouldn't be any business of yours.

NO, I don't cheat. I have never cheated on my wife nor will I ever and I'm fucking offended at the very THOUGHT, the mere suggestion that I would!

(/snip)
    [/quote]

Remember that line or did you not read the whole thing? Helps, you know.

#3 MaineBiGuy, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
  4. alex1170

as long as you remain faithful to her I dont see any problem with what you are doing. If she does start to worry just assure her that just because you have attraction to guys as well, your attraction to her is all that counts and trumps all. She sounds pretty understanding if you have already done all of this and she is ok with it, so it looks like you have found a good one. Hope this helps

5. Commenza

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm lucky to be in a relationship with a wonderful boyfriend who accepts me the way I am :slight_smile:

Since I've never been with a girl, I sometimes wonder what it is like. My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about it. He's always supported me and he's ok with me thinking about girls and stuff. He's even willing to let me gain some experience if I'd ever want to.

6. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Duuuude! Lucky!

I've never had intercourse with a man. Something I wish I had tried before I got married and since I'm faithful to my wife and she to me, there's no chance of ever having a bi MMF threeway or letting me experience what it's like to have intercourse with a man. Best I can do it buy a toy.

7. yesIamaJarhead

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    me and my wife/lover/life partner have been together. what is it now 16-18 years. before her I did have an occasional fling/relationships. with both men and women. however in my case it usually turned out bad in the male relationships. always seem to be attracted to the bad boys who inevitably use and hurt you. and yes my wife knows I am Bi I wouldn't use the term 100%. as I tend to like people and never know when I am going to be attracted to them. and growing up in Oklahoma a pretty much redneck state. had to in the vernacular (keep it on the downlow) whenever I did get attracted to the quote end quote same sex. and then there is the life I lead. Marine Corps/law enforcement/U.S.Army. a life of public service. in a very homophobic field and or fields of endeavor. made for some very lonely in the closet time for me over the years. never hid from myself just from the public.