1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi M married to str8 F

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 16, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Hey all.

Just wondering if there are any bi guys or gals who are married to someone of the opposite gender. What do you do when you get urges for stimulation only the same gender can provide?

I've asked my wife about a certain femdom practice. Not sure if it's allowed to mention here. I went through the rules. No mention of it but I'd still like to be as couth as possible. She's not into it.

Wondering if a purchase of a certain bathtub accessory might be in order. One with a suction cup as the base and resembles a malformed cucumber.

2. OneLife2Live

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tough situation. I'm married too, and I know my wife wouldn't go for it. There are soooo many married men who play around and I would never suggest that. You must decide how big this desire is and if it's truly an itch that must be scratched. Personally, my secret desires have finally gotten the best of me and I'm ready to start living and stop denying myself...hence my profile name. Looking forward to 2014 to recapture my relational and sexual freedom. Good luck to you sir.

3. OneLife2Live

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Additional information. To me, it's more than sexual stimulation. I also long for the emotional and physical aspects of a same sex relationship. My wife could never substitute for that.