1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Waimport63, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Waimport63

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just "joined" today. I've came out as a Teenager, and have been open (with limitations) for years.

I've always had difficulties making friends. Though I think I am aware of my own and other's emotional systems, a therapist described me as "Aspergery." When I looked up the criteria, I met most of them. I do consider myself as not full-fledged, but perhaps high-functioning? Moved to Seattle a year ago and can't find a job.

Once again in my life, I find myself depressed, isolated and that most people don't like me, even though I think I have a lot to offer others.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

2. Emilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a relative who is an Aspie, and he is one of the greatest persons I've ever met. I just want to let you know that though you may have a lot of problems meeting people and getting along with them, you have to try your best. Because once they really met you, they're never going to let you go. You just have to try hard at the beginning and they'll do the rest.

#2 Emilia, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Welcome Waimport63!