1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I saw a lesbian dream AGAIN! >o<

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by yannadi38, Jan 1, 2014.

1. yannadi38

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sorry for my grammar!!!
    I always get dreams that had something lesbian and had to do with me. Last night,i saw a dream
    i was with this girl and i don't know but i liked her in my dream,then this other girl came,she had
    very beautiful lips and started kissing the other girl that was with me and then she said she
    wanted to kiss me and kissed me too.I never been kissed before so it was a shock for me and
    it felt so real i mean i could feel her lips on mine.... o.o why did i get this dream?
    oh and yesterday i had another dream,i was with this boy(he was tall) and he would tease me all
    the time and pull me closer to him sometimes and then it was another scene where i was sitting
    next to a boy and a girl and they were in love and kissed and i was next to them doing nothing...

1 year ago i had a dream i was with a girl(i dont know who,just a girl) and my parents had
    left the house and we were alone and i started making out with her,we were in a sitting position
    and she was above me and i was kissing her and i had my hand on her thigh... i dont remember
    next what happened,only that we went inside a closet(idk why xD) and we started kissing there and
    then i heard my parents unlocked the door and i rushed out of the closet and started cleaning
    up some toys or clothes i dont remember from the floor LOL

why am i always getting lesbian dreams?
    it wasn't only those 2 but i dont remember the other....

also im bicurious for 4 years now maybe that's the problem ._.
    :eusa_doh:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Yannadi38, welcome to EC!

Your grammar is not too bad at all given that it is not your native language!

Dreams are almost impossible for anyone else but yourself to understand, and even for you, because they are so hard to remember, you may find them very difficult.

One thing though, you describe yourself as questioning, which no doubt is having an effect on your dreams. Just be very careful and understand that dreams are a rather poor way to find out if you are a lesbian. You need to do some work while awake to figure that out.

Post here often, that is definitely part of the "work"!

3. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have to agree with whale that dreams are not the best indicator. Dreams are crazy and random. I have had lesbian dreams too if that puts perspective on things. If you want the answer to are your a lesbian your not going to find it in bed... Well you might find it in bed, but you will be awake at the time.

#3 Girishbbe, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  4. Sailorsheart

Someone once told me that dreams are just the subconscious coming out to play. They said to relax and enjoy and see where it would take me. After all, I could be anywhere I wanted to be in or anyone I wanted to be or do anything I wanted to do in dreams.