1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am angry and hurt....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MAXWELL45, Jan 29, 2014.

1. MAXWELL45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think this would describe me right now. I feel angry at the people in my personal life. I am going through one of the hardest, confusing times in my life and I can’t even turn to any of them in trust or support. That is so very wrong and makes me so angry. The ones I care about the most. Gave so much of my heart and life to. The ones who claim to care about me so much. And yet, I can not tell them that I might be bi or gay and need their support as this is such a horrible time in my life. No! I won’t get that from them. I will get the judgments of this and that against me by them. Some will retract their love for me and leave me. I don’t get them. How can you claim to love someone and get so much love from them and yet be so cruel? If I wanted to deal with this kind of hypocritical love, I would of stayed with that woman I married. Sorry, that was an unfair remark I just made. The thing is that I am no saint by any means and never tried to be, but I am not this horrible person either. I have never hurt anyone intentionally. I know I haven’t. I give to others all the time including unneeded clothing and stuff I have directly to homeless people on the street. So why would I be judged and condemned if I am bi or gay by those in my personal life? It’s so wrong. It’s not like them being straight is all clean cut. I am sure some of them have interesting private lives they wouldn’t want others to know about or be condemned for. Yet, not even a sexual thing with me, just bi or gay and that is what I get from them. That is so hypocritical. I need support and people who care. People I can give support and care to. Not conditional hypocritical love from. This is one of the reasons I am so very scared to face my sexuality issues in the open and why I feel so very alone. I am angry. :bang:

2. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Maxwell45- Welcome to EC. I, as well as most here, understand about angry and hurt. The journey you have started is not an easy one but it is worth it.
    The folks here at EC are caring and supportive. You can be you here. (*hug*)

3. setnyx

i understand anger and hurt. people fear what they don't understand and show the worst of themselves. i'm glad you're here.