1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you everyone

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by MAXWELL45, Feb 5, 2014.

1. MAXWELL45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you everyone for allowing me to share my struggles and pain, but also for the time given in support and insight. I so appreciate it all.

I am dealing with several issues at once and they are all over lapping each other. That really makes life hard, but as I am exploring and discovering, I am also staying on track on facing my issues and pain. Little by little it is working. With that and the support of others, it is only a matter of time before I live again.

I have actually made contact with someone from the underground LBGT community in my area. We will be meeting soon in public. Safe and just for insight only. I think they are also connected to the PFLAG groups to. I look forward to this.

Again, Thank You So Much Everyone!

~ Max :icon_bigg

2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you, Max! Stay in touch with us here, I'd like to hear how things are going.

Best wishes. /Ed.

3. GayDadStr8Marig

Max, best wishes on your journey... we're here whenever you need us! I've started searching locally for support as well... not sure how to fit that in since I have no life outside of work, shuttling kids, and taking care of things at home; but, there's gotta be something out there, and I plan on finding it sooner or later!