1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi mature need help

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by odieone, Feb 8, 2014.

1. odieone

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    am married.two grown up kids.56 am bi met gay guy two years ago as friends.as time went on we had strong feelings.for each other.went away for weekend.things developed fell.in love.dont no what to do. wife would be devestated.ifi come out to her.we dont have sexual relationns.any more.have had feelings for while.that need to come out lead the life.i would be happier in my self now then i have ever been before.my gay friend has told me he feels the same.we are in love.dont want to hurt my family.am depressed.need help.i no i must be strong.if iam to have new life.anyone help.

2. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

welcome.

You are far from unique. Relax.

Lots of people here have been where you are now. You are far from the oldest to face this reality.

You may find bi only a handy label, but that is yours to learn.

Again relax as you are among friends.

We understand.

Tom

3. GayDadStr8Marig

The rush of emotion coming to terms with your attractions can be overwhelming whether you're 16 or 52. Take time to slow down and catch your breath. Nothing has to be decided in the moment of emotion. Step back and take an honest look at yourself, your family, your friend, your new relationship. Take time to see your past through this new prism, there were likely things in the past you glossed over, pretended were not there and now with newly opened perception of yourself things will become clearer. Take you time, we are here to hear you out, help you along the path wherever it leads you; I'm not going anywhere, whenever you need to talk.

4. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes one special person or one particular incident is the piece of the jigsaw puzzle that suddenly allows us to see a scene or an object that wasn't obvious before. We may still not have the whole picture, but suddenly we realize to our surprise what the picture might actually be. The guy may have given you that sudden clarity that makes you understand what all those mysterious other pieces really might look like.

Those new or long-hidden feelings can be exciting or scary...new or vaguely familiar...shocking or more comfortable than anything we've experienced before. But remember that they're not wrong! You are in the middle of learning something about yourself that you never knew or never recognized. Breathe, take your time, but don't judge yourself. We won't judge you either! We're here for you.

5. odieone

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks for ur advice.my friend also said take things easy and if feeling same in a year.go for it come out.