1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hheellpp!!!!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by singingstarkate, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I have a question if I may???

Whenever I was a lil. girl I would have sleepovers at my friends houses you know?? Anyway we would have sex, then I kinda pushed all those feeling away as I grew you know??? And then I went on two boys because I always thought that was the normal but I still always always thought women were, are, forever beautiful ok. And I really really want this a women 4-ever, always. So my question is am I bi-sexual or lesbian or what?? Please please please pplleeaassee tell me someone anyone pplleeaassee?????

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it's difficult to say from your post. Only you can really know. I guess I would say it depends on whether you went with the guys because you liked them or because you just thought you should?

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

Nobody here can tell you your sexuality. If they can I would like the winning lottery numbers from that person.

This is your journey. We cannot tell you which road is right for you. We can guide you on the road to self discovery but all choices and realizations are yours to make.

Tom

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like your interest in women is clear-cut, no?

Ask yourself whether you'd be interested in men if society didn't expect you to be. Do you have sexual experiences with men? Do you enjoy them? Or would you, if given your druthers, spend all of your (sexual and relationship) time and energy with women?

Those should help point you in the right direction.

5. Thank you everyone 4 ur advise so far

I would lloovvee 2 meet a women from my hometown from PA, who's 30 or a lil. above so any women on here from PA please please please message me pplleeaassee

6. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There are places to meet people.

I suggest Meetup using your zip code and searching for lesbian activity groups in your area.

7. Uuummm....thanks but no thanks I'd just rather stay on here if that's ok with y'all, look on here if that's also ok??? Because y'all see my mom doesn't know at all, I'm not ready at all 2 tell her just yet sorry::::frowning2:((((((((((((( y'all see I've only told like 6 people so far, their only my closest friends. Hey I have another question if I may again pplleeaassee??? Does, can the gay gene or whatever it's called run in families?????

8. Jim1454

Hi there, and welcome to EC. You've come to the right place for support, but the wrong place to meet potential dates. Please read the code of conduct for this site and familiarize yourself with the rules. We do not allow you to exchange personal contact information in the forum or on your wall - and until you area a 'full member' you will not be able to exchange private messages with anyone.

We take this position so that the community is a safe one for all ages.

If you're looking for support though in coming to terms with or understanding your orientation, then this is the place for you.

Welcome.

9. Thanks, sorry would it be ok still if I stick around thou pplleeaassee if I promise not 2 huck-up with anyone on here I really really lloovvee this site

10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can certainly stick around.
    I think there is definitely something to say that gay genes run in families.

11. Really so it's true but why is it true???

12. Biotech49

I'm a lesbian, my oldest son is gay, I have two nieces who are lesbians, and one cousin who is gay. Hmmmm... Maybe a gay gene? That, and the "liberal" side of the family is very accepting of us.

13. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    More Scot blood? LOL